- Master Aesthetics Elite
Vitamin C Cleanser
Master Aesthetics Elite
CleanserVitamin C Cleanser is an antioxidant-packed cleanser that promotes hydration and aids in protecting the skin. This product helps to soften and remove dead skin cells and makeup, oils, dirt, and debris. A superior creamy healing cleanser for post treatment.
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
Healthy Step: Cleanse
Vitamin C Cleanser
GRX29 (8 oz)
Vitamin C Cleanser - BACK BAR
GRX29B (16 oz)
Use morning and night as a 2nd cleanse. Dispense 1 pump to dry palms and apply to dry skin. Gently massage area to be cleansed, add water gradually to provide slip. Rinse with tepid water.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduces Redness
- Oncology Safe
- Post Treatment
- I love the smell of this cleanser but have sensitive skin and can’t use artificial fragrances. Does GlyMed Plus use artificial fragrances? GlyMed Plus only incorporates natural botanical blends of essential oils to create the unique, proprietary aromas in all of our products. Perfumes are different than botanical fragrances.
- Why did my aesthetician recommend this cleanser after my clinical treatment? Vitamin C Cleanser is a gentle way to remove daily debris and gently soften skin that is preparing to exfoliate after any type of treatment. In addition, Vitamin C Cleanser has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to assist in healing. For skin that is peeling, gently massage Vitamin C Cleanser and allow to remain on skin for approximately five minutes before removing with tepid water.
- During the winter, my skin feels dry and tight. Which cleanser is best for my skin? The Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cleanser is a perfect addition to your home care regimen during the winter to ensure a healthier and more pliable stratum corneum. The winter wreaks havoc on the skin and can cause it to stiffen and become less pliable, inhibiting the penetration of treatment products. The Master Aesthetics Elite Vitamin C Cleanser will add hydration, allowing the skin to repair and function normally.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? Yes, this product is safe to use during pregnancy and nursing.
- PC10 Complex
- Shea Butter
- Aqua (Water)
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/ Hexacaprate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glycerin USP
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Sodium Citrate
- Xanthan Gum
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Calcium Chloride
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Ester)
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- Yeast Extract
- Super Oxide Dismutase