- Professional Only
Vitamin A Power Peel
Achieve strong exfoliation and resurfacing with 10% TCA, 10% Glycolic and 5% Retinol. This formula is excellent for Improving fine lines, wrinkles and lift hyperpigmentation. Boost collagen and elastin while fighting MMPs (destroy collagen and elastin) for brighter, tighter skin.
Successful completion of the Chemical Peel Assessment Program required to purchase. *Contact us for details.
Vitamin A Power Peel
GM99 (2 oz)
- Reduce Dull & Uneven Texture
- Minimizes Pores
- Brightens & Tightens
- Increase Firmness & Elasticity
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reduce Pigmentation
- Reduce Redness
- Dark Spots
- Lift & Firm
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- My client is experiencing extreme peeling. What can I recommend to help reduce this? Utilizing either the Cell Science Skin Restorative Masque or the Cell Science Ultra- Hydrating Enzyme Masque on day 3 or 4 will help to gently remove the peeling skin. If you have the DermaSound Elite™ schedule your client for a treatment that will first help to gently peel away the skin with cavitation followed by Sonophoresis with antioxidants and anti-inflammatories in Cell Science to assist in the wound repair.
- Can Vitamin A Professional Power Peel be used on the neck and chest? Yes, you can perform very effective treatments on other parts of the body. Retinol can be used to topically remove age spots anywhere they appear.
- Should Vitamin A Professional Power Peel be used before or after extractions? Prior to extractions, we recommend using the Intense Antioxidant Professional Exfoliator with active enzymes to ‘un-roof’ the pustules making the extractions easier. Following extractions with Vitamin A Professional Power Peel will clean any debris left in the follicles helping to prevent more buildup.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? No, it is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to receive chemical treatments.
- Trichloracetic Acid (TCA) 10%
- Glycolic Acid 10%
- Retinol 5%
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
- Glycolic Acid
- Polysorbate 20
- Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Malic Acid (L)m Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate
- Ascorbic Acid (L) (Vitamin C)
- Hydrolyzed Cranberry Fruit/Leaf Extract
- Lactic Acid (L)
- Xanthan Gum
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein