- Professional Only
TCA Peel 15% Solution
The Gold Standard of Peeling! This 15% solution of trichloroacetic acid (TCA) and powerful natural tyrosinase inhibitors is renowned for its results in treating, correcting, and controlling pigmentation, wrinkles, and acne. The potent antioxidants vitamin E and retinyl palmitate, in combination with TCA, provide unparalleled results in safe and controlled skin Peeling. Colorblind making it safe for all fitzpatricks.
Successful completion of the Chemical Peel Assessment Program required to purchase. *Contact us for details.
Professional TCA Peel 15% Solution
GM96 (2 oz)
- Minimizes Pores
- Brightens & Tightens
- Increase Elasticity & FirmnessEvens Skin Tone
- Lift & Firm
- Reduce Dull Uneven Texture
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reduce Pigmentation
- Reduce Redness
- Pores & Texture
- Dark Spots
- Pores & Texture
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Lifts & Firm
- How many layers of Professional TCA Peel can I use on my client? This exclusive 15% TCA formula is based not on the amount of layers but on the level of frost that occurs. The goal is a full frost to obtain the ultimate result. This is indicated by a solid white with no pink showing. Sometimes this can be obtained with three layers and others more. The key is the wetness of the application tool. The cotton or gauze should be wet enough that product can be wrung out but not so much that it is dripping.
- My client is experiencing extreme peeling.What can I recommend to help reduce this? Utilizing either the Cell Science Skin Restorative Masque or the Cell Science Ultra- Hydrating Enzyme Masque on day 3 or 4 will help to gently remove the peeling skin. If you have the DermaSound Elite™ schedule your client for a treatment that will first help to gently peel away the skin with cavitation followed by sonophoresis with antioxidants and anti-inflammatories in Cell Science to assist in the wound repair.
- Many companies instructions include not using any products post-peel. Can you tell me why GlyMed Plus uses a different approach? GlyMed Plus has always incorporated a moist wound healing process that allows the esthetician to put back in the skin the essential components it needs through the healing process. Having your client continue this care throughout the healing phase will result in less irritation, erythema, and risk of post-peel complications.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? No, it is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to receive chemical treatments.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) 15%
- Green Tea
- Vitamin A Ester
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Polysorbate 20
- Kojic Acid
- Phytic Acid
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Ester)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Xanthan Gum