- Serious Action
CleanserSkin Wash is an extraordinarily effective acne wash formulated to achieve dramatic results with the ability to reduce and heal both inflamed and non-inflamed acne lesions. This cleanser oxygenates and detoxifies congested skin, while it soothes and heals with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide to specifically kill acne-causing bacteria.
Recommended for: Dry, Normal, Sensitive
Healthy Step: Cleanse
GM19 (8 oz)
Can be used morning and night as a 2nd cleanse. Apply to palms and emulsify with water to create a foam. Gently massage onto the area to be cleansed, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with tepid water. Do not use as a makeup remover *Remove with white towels, Benzoyl Peroxide can bleach towels and sheets.
- Will this product make me peel? GlyMed Plus Serious Action Skin Wash is an active product with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. It is not uncommon to experience some flaking or peeling when starting the use of this product. If it does occur, try using Cell Science Ultra Hydro Gel daily with your regimen.
- GlyMed Plus has four cleansers in the acne line. How do I decide which one is best for me? Because acne strikes both sexes and all age groups in varying levels, there is not one product or ingredient that works for everyone. GlyMed Plus has four cleansers, two that contain the powerful ingredient Salicylic Acid known for its ability to break down the oil that is the fuel that drives the acne condition. The other two cleansers contain benzoyl peroxide, an ingredient known to create an active form of oxygen where the acne impaction occurs to control bacteria. Although all four acne cleansers are effective and can be used by any acne or oily prone individual, the following will help you determine where you may begin: Inflamed or infected acne with Dry skin, we recommend: Serious Action Skin Wash Inflamed or infected acne with Oily skin, we recommend: Serious Action Sal-X Purifying Non-inflammatory acne with Dry skin, we recommend: Serious Action Exfoliant Wash Non-inflammatory acne with Oily skin, we recommend: Serious Action Exfoliating Cleanser If your skin is currently irritated and experiencing infected acne breakouts, do not use an exfoliating cleanser as it may be too aggressive.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? While Benzoyl Peroxide can be used while pregnant, we always recommend consulting with your physician regarding recommendations.
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Aloe Vera
- Orange Peel
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Cocamide MEA
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- PEG-150 Distearate
- PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate
- Sodium Trideceth Sulfate