- Serious Action
Sal X Purifying Cleanser - 4-Pack
Sal-X Purifying Cleanser - Sample 4 Pack - This gentle yet effective cleanser promotes balanced, clear skin. 2% Salicylic Acid works to kill bacteria, reduce oil production, and slow the shedding of dead skin cells into the pores to prevent clogging. Combined with Aloe Vera and Green Tea to heal and hydrate to effectively reduce breakouts and the appearance of pores.
Sal-X Purifying Cleanser - Sample 4 Pack
KT49 (.5 oz)
- Minimizes Pores
- Reduces Oil
- Can I use this cleanser on my back and chest? Yes. In fact, you can use any of the GlyMed Plus cleansers on the body for superior cleansing without the harsh chemicals and fragrances added to over the counter soaps and body washes.
- GlyMed Plus has four cleansers in the acne line. How do I decide which one is best for me? Because acne strikes both sexes and all age groups in varying levels, there is not one product or ingredient that works for everyone. GlyMed Plus has four cleansers, two that contain the powerful ingredient Salicylic Acid known for its ability to break down the oil that is the fuel that drives the acne condition. The other two cleansers contain benzoyl peroxide, an ingredient known to create an active form of oxygen where the acne impaction occurs to control bacteria. Although all four acne cleansers are effective and can be used by any acne or oily prone individual, the following will help you determine where you may begin: Inflamed or infected acne with Dry skin, we recommend: Serious Action Skin Wash, Inflamed or infected acne with Oily skin, we recommend: Serious Action Sal-X Purifying, Non-inflammatory acne with Dry skin, we recommend: Serious Action Exfoliant Wash, Non-inflammatory acne with Oily skin, we recommend: Serious Action Exfoliating Cleanser If your skin is currently irritated and experiencing infected acne breakouts, do not use an exfoliating cleanser as it may be too aggressive.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? No, we do not recommend salicylic acid for use during pregnancy.
- Salicylic Acid
- Green Tea
- Aloe Vera
- Acetamide MEA
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Aqua (Water)
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cocamide MIPA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Potassium Sorbate (Vitamin C)