- Serious Action
Sal-X Exfoliating Cleanser
CleanserTreat acne at its source with the combined power of 2% Salicylic Acid, Aloe Vera, and exfoliating beads. Sal-X Exfoliating Cleanser will slough away layers of dead skin, absorb excess oil, and purge impurities inside the pores. Skin will be left re-energized, restored, and radiant. This cleanser is also a favorite for men!
Recommended for: Combination and Oily
Healthy Step: Cleanse
Sal-X Exfoliating Cleanser
GM50 (8 oz)
Can be used every night, or as tolerated as a 2nd cleanse. Apply to palms and emulsify with water to create a foam. Gently massage onto the area to be cleansed, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with tepid water. Do not use on open papules or pustules.
- Reduces Oil
- Clarifies & Minimizes Pores
- Reduces Dull & Uneven Texture
- I love this cleanser, but what should I use during an infected acne breakout? It is best to avoid exfoliating products during this time. During the times when your skin is more irritated or infected, use the Sal-X Purifying Cleanser or the Skin Wash.
- GlyMed Plus has four cleansers in the acne line. How do I decide which one is best for me? Because acne strikes both sexes and all age groups in varying levels, there is not one product or ingredient that works for everyone. GlyMed Plus has four cleansers, two that contain the powerful ingredient Salicylic Acid known for its ability to break down the oil that is the fuel that drives the acne condition. The other two cleansers contain benzoyl peroxide, an ingredient known to create an active form of oxygen where the acne impaction occurs to control bacteria. Although all four acne cleansers are effective and can be used by any acne or oily prone individual, the following will help you determine where you may begin:Inflamed or infected acne with Dry skin, we recommend: Serious Action Skin Wash Inflamed or infected acne with Oily skin, we recommend: Serious Action Sal-X Purifying Non-inflammatory acne with Dry skin, we recommend: Serious Action Exfoliant Wash Non-inflammatory acne with Oily skin, we recommend: Serious Action Exfoliating Cleanser If your skin is currently irritated and experiencing infected acne breakouts, do not use an exfoliating cleanser as it may be too aggressive.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? No, we do not recommend salicylic acid for use during pregnancy.
- Salicylic Acid
- Aloe Vera
- Orange Peel
- Acrylates Copoylmer
- Aloe Baradensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Cocamide MEA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Glycol Stearate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tetrasodium EDTA