- Cell Science
MoisturizerRosacea Relief naturally and effectively reduces the appearance of Rosacea and other skin conditions that causes redness, flushing, and blushing without prescription drugs. Fortified with aescin, to reduce inflammation and repair vein walls to prevent microscopic leaks in venules and capillaries. Rosacea Relief also promotes skin elasticity and helps repair long term damage caused by internal skin heat and irritation brought on by imbalance.
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
Healthy Step: Treat
GM68 (1.76 oz (50ml))
Apply small amount to cleansed skin, after treatment serums. Gently massage onto face, neck, and décolleté until absorbed. Use both morning and night.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduces Redness
- Oncology Safe
- Dark Circles
- Oncology Safe
- Can I use this product if I don’t have Rosacea? Yes! This product is great for all skin types. Cell Science Rosacea Relief promotes skin elasticity and helps repair long-term damage caused by internal skin heat and irritation brought on by imbalance.
- How and why would you use this for dark circles? Dark circles brought on by lack of sleep or dehydration can benefit from Rosacea Relief. The ingredients that work to repair the veins in our skin help to prevent pooling and darkening under the eyes as well. Use morning and night as an eye cream.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? Yes, this product is safe to use while pregnant/breastfeeding.
- Horse Chestnut
- Vitamin E
- Shea Butter
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthis Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Caprylic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Potassium Sorbate (Vitamin C)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate