GLYMED PLUS CANADA
WHOLESALE ORDER RETURNS - 7 DAY RULE
Our return policies are simple and straightforward:
- Within 7 days of delivery, you can call or email your Business Coordinator to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). You help facilitate a smooth return process by working with your Business Coordinator to receive either a credit or refund for any shipment or portion of a shipment. Call us at +1 (866) 969-9909 or email us at [email protected] and have your account and invoice numbers readily available.
- If any products are expired or defective, please specify, so your Business Coordinator can list this on the RMA. Please provide the batch number. Images are a great way to capture this information and can be sent directly to your Business Coordinator. You can choose to receive a product credit or refund with our apologies.
- You may return any other unopened and undamaged products with an RMA during the full seven days after receiving your order. You can choose to receive a full refund or product credit.
- After the seven-day period, no returns are accepted for expired products. After the seven-day period but before 30 days after delivery, all other unopened and undamaged returns require an RMA and are limited to product credit only.
- All unopened and undamaged returns that are 30 days or more old require an RMA and are subject to a 20% restocking charge and you will receive discounted product credit only.
- Any opened product will be eligible for a full credit on your account within 7 days after delivery by calling or emailing one of our Business Coordinators. We require all opened products to be returned at the customer's expense prior to a credit being applied. No refunds are provided for opened products. After 7 days all opened product sales are final.
- All Treatment Savings Section sales are final.
GlyMed Plus Canada reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify this return process and to modify or discontinue selling any or all of the Products at any time.