- Age Management
Professional CBD Massage Cream
MoisturizerA substantial (500mg) mélange of therapeutic plant compounds of pure Cannabidiol (CBD) oil delivering a flash-rejuvenation of aging face & body skin. This multi-action cream targets wrinkles & sagging skin, aids skin blood flow, helps reduce appearance of cellulite, provides natural relief for sore muscles and promotes better cellular function for greater looking, younger acting skin for the face & body.
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
Healthy Step: Treat
Professional CBD 500 Miracle Massage Cream
GM405 (3.38 oz (100ml))
FOR BODY: Apply 1-2 pumps to areas of the body suffering from aging, dryness, inflammation, and other skin problems. Massage in thoroughly focusing on the maximum areas of concern. You will experience an incredible relaxing warmth for several minutes. FOR FACIAL REJUVENATION: Apply to skin including neck & décolleté, massage with fingertips. Skin will warm up aiding blood flow to help transport essential nutrients. Use daily for prevention of wrinkles.
- Lifts & Firms
- Lift & Firm
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Will Arnica help reduce bruising? Yes. Bruises are a result of an injury that causes a break in tiny blood vessels in the skin. The blood vessels or capillaries leak into the surrounding tissue, red blood cells gather, and a discoloration appears. Bruising may start as a red-purple injury and then become green or yellow as the body works to heal the area. Certain constituents in arnica decrease the permeability of the blood vessels and break up the coagulation.
- Will CBD get you high? No, CBD is a hemp-based ingredient that differs from strains of marijuana cultivated for their psychoactive drug use. Our CBD is derived from non-drug strains of cannabis and has NO psychoactive compounds. THC is the chemical compound that is responsible for psychoactive effects. Our CBD products are lab-certified to have less than 0.3% THC and in fact our products have been tested and have zero THC.
- What is the difference between HEMP and Marijuana? In December of 2018, the Farm Act of 2018 was signed into law and this law included a revised definition of 'marijuana products'. Under the revised definition, products with low to no THC content (less than 0.3%) were excluded from the definition of marijuana products. There have been many studies and there are many more studies underway that are measuring the benefits of CBD and other hemp-related ingredients. Our CBD products have all been independently certified to be hemp-based products and NOT marijuana products.
- Is this safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers? No, this product is not recommended for mothers who are expecting or nursing. Always recommend your expecting clients consult with their physician regarding using CBD or other active ingredients.
- Arnica Montana
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Caprylic Capric Triglyceride
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Cannabis Sativa Stem (CBD) Oil
- Capsaicin Frutescens Oleoresin
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide