- Professional Only
Pro Jessner's Peel Solution
PeelProduce effective yet predictable peeling with 14% Salicylic acid, 14% Lactic acid and 14% Resorcinol. This advanced solution helps to oxygenate and detoxify congested skin while providing antibacterial, antiseptic and astringent properties while reducing oil production.
Recommended for: Combination and Oily
Healthy Step: Treat
Professional Jessner’s Peel Solution
GM30 (4 oz)
Layered Peel. Each layer must sit for 3-4 minutes to neutralize. After cleansing and pre-treat, apply 1 tsp into a dish. Place gauze in and saturate with solution. Begin working product across the forehead, down the sides of the face, over the chin, upper lip, nose and finish over the cheeks. Follow with Post Treatment Protocol.
- Reduce Dull & Uneven Texture
- Reduces Oil
- Reduces Pigmentation
- Dark Spots
- Pores & Texture
- Why do I not remove the Professional Jessner Solution? Professional Jessner Solution is one of the GlyMed Plus peels that is self-neutralizing, meaning it will stop working within a specific time frame.
- I read that GlyMed Plus recommends advising the client to drink 6-8 glasses of water after the treatment. Why? Because Professional Jessner Solution can get into the bloodstream, it is possible if the client is ill, tired, hungry, and etc. that they may get lightheaded from the treatment. Drinking lots of water helps flush the products out of the system more quickly, eliminating this effect.
- I have seen other Jessner formulas on the market that are called “modified” or “non-resorcinol.” What is the difference? GlyMed Plus incorporates the formula originally developed by Dr. Max Jessner, which incorporates 14% salicylic acid, 14% lactic acid, and 14% resorcinol. Some companies have chosen to change the formula either by reducing the percentages of ingredients or taking out significant ingredients.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? No, it is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to receive chemical treatments.
- Salicylic Acid 14%
- Lactic Acid 14%
- Resorcinol 14%
- SD Alcohol 40-B
- Lactic Acid
- Salicylic Acid