- Age Management
Pre-Treatment Foaming Cleanser
CleanserThe Pre-Treatment Foaming Cleanser with PC10 is a refreshing blend of orange, mandarin, grapefruit, and bergamot oils that provide an aromatic splash of citrus. This light and foamy cleanser combines the benefits of amino acids with natural antioxidants, and provides the skin with nutrients vital for skin health. A must-have for anyone who is looking to prevent signs of aging and for the maintenance of healthy skin.
Recommended for: Dry, Normal, Sensitive
Healthy Step: Cleanse
Professional Pre-Treatment Foaming Cleanser with PC10
GM27 (6 oz)
Can be used morning and night as a 1st or 2nd cleanse. Dispense 1-2 pumps to palms and emulsify with water. Gently massage onto the area to be cleansed. Rinse with tepid water.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduce Redness
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Should I use Professional Pre-Treatment Foaming Cleanser with PC10 as a first or second cleanse? We recommend performing a 1st and 2nd cleanse to clean dirt, oil and debris from the skin. This allows the incredible ingredients of the 2nd cleanser to penetrate the skin, rather than other impurities.
- This cleanser is already a foamy cleanser, do I need to add water to this cleanser still? Yes. It is recommended as the addition of water will emulsify the cleanser and allow the activation of the cleansing and purifying botanicals for a perfect cleanse.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? Yes, this product contains gentle, healing ingredients safe for pregnancy.
- PC10 Complex
- Aloe Vera
- Arnica Montana
- Vitamin E
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extract
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Olefin Sulfonate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- PC10 Complex
- Lavandula Angustofolia (Lavender) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil
- Caprylic Acid
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Polyphenols
- Manganese Gluconate
- Potassium Sorbate (Vitamin C)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt)