- Cell Science
CleanserThis ultra-gentle cleanser instantly dissolves makeup, oil and debris on the skin. This product not only provides a deep clean but it contains the age-defying antioxidant vitamin E to combat dryness, extrinsic assaults, and the harmful irritants that lead to premature aging. Use as a 1st cleanse to remove makeup- safe for lash extensions.
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
Healthy Step: Cleanse
GM57 (6.75 oz)
Purifying Cleanser - BACK BAR
GM57B (16 oz)
Mega-Purifying Cleanser - Sample 4 Pack
KT57 (.5 oz)
Our #1 Makeup remover! Apply 1-2 pumps to dry palms onto dry skin. Gently massage onto the face, neck and decollate to remove makeup, dirt, oil, debris and to prepare skin for 2nd cleanse. Add water to provide slip. Can be used as an eye makeup remover. Rinse with tepid water.
- Increases Hydration
- Oncology Safe
- Post Treatment
- I am a big fan of the aroma therapeutic benefits of lavender and love this cleanser. Is it safe enough to use on my children? Yes, Mega-Purifying Skin Cleanser is gentle enough to use on any skin. It is even recommended for the vulnerable skin of cancer patients going through treatment. Mega-Purifying Skin Cleanser can be used as an eye makeup remover as well.
- Sometimes I am just too tired to wash off my makeup at night. Am I okay if I do it in the morning? While you are laying there making the decision to omit this critical part of your skin care regimen, remember this, every day you do not remove your makeup, you age your skin seven days. Night time skin routines are based on the circadian rhythms while we sleep which dictate to our skin cells to go into a reparative mode. Your skin care professional should provide you with a night time regimen to encourage this process.
- Is it okay to alternate Mega-Purifying Cleanser with a more active cleanser between morning and night? Yes, it is not only appropriate but often recommended. GlyMed Plus has a great selection of alternative morning cleansers depending on your skin care needs.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? Yes this cleanser is safe to use during pregnancy.
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Aqua (Water)
- Angelica Archangelica (Angelica) Extract
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract
- Yucca Aloifolia Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Decyl Glucoside
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearth 20
- Xanthan Gum
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Caprylic Acid
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate