- Cell Science
GM89 Chocolate Masque 4-Pack
TRIAL 4-Pack - This chocolate masque is as good as it sounds! Rich in antioxidants, like cocoa extract, this masque delivers superior anti-aging and restorative benefits to boost circulation, influencing collagen to improve elasticity and brighten the skin's complexion.
Chocolate Power Skin Rescue Masque - Sample 4 Pack
KT89 (.5 oz)
- Lifts & Firms
- Reduce Pigmentation
- Increases Firmness & Elasticity
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- I noticed my skin getting warm when I use this masque. Could I be too sensitive? No, Chocolate Power Skin Rescue Masque has thermal benefits that initially increase vascular response and then quickly cools down. Vascular response is increased blood flow that is indicated as red on the skin. This should not be mistaken as an allergic reaction.
- Why is it recommended that I only use this masque three times a week? Chocolate Power Skin Rescue Masque contains active enzymes that gently digest the cells on the skin surface that are becoming detached. This process is not required on a daily basis.
- Is there a time of day that is best for using this masque? The masque can be used at night after cleansing and prior to applying your evening products. Remember, if using in the morning, due to the cell removal there may be increased sun sensitivities so, as always, remember to use your favorite GlyMed Plus sunscreen. Chocolate Power Skin Rescue Masque will give your tired skin a quick “kick start” and new vitality if you are going out for the evening.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? Yes, this product is safe to use during pregnancy/nursing
- Aqua (Water)
- Stearic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Extract
- Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract
- Lactobacillus/Wasabia (Wasabi) Japonica Root Ferment Extract
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Powder
- Lactobacillus/Milk Solids/Soybean Oil Ferment
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Propylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 20
- Butylene Glycol
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Yellow 5
- Yellow 6