- Serious Action
GM22 Skin Medication No. 5 Sample 4-Pack
TRIAL 4-Pack - Skin Medication No. 5 - One of the most effective topical treatments for inflamed and non inflamed acne. Once on the skin, benzoyl peroxide reduces bacteria by oxygenating pores, causing peeling and loosening of impactions to clear and prevent acne breakouts.
Skin Medication No. 5 - Sample 4 Pack
KT22 (.5 oz)
- Minimizes Pores
- Reduce Inflammation
- How do I determine which medication is best for my skin? We recommend that you begin with the medication 5%, only progressing to the 10% if necessary. It is not recommended to exceed 5% for skin of color.
- I was told not to use Skin Medication during my pregnancy. Is there an alternative product that I can use to control my breakouts? Try incorporating the Serious Action Sulfur Masque 2 to 3 times weekly. This will help to breakup lesions and reduce inflammation.
- Benzoyl peroxide creates oxygen in the skin, but is it possible to have too much oxygen in the skin. Am I creating future skin problems by using benzoyl peroxide? You are correct in the fact that benzoyl peroxide creates oxygen in the skin. It is the oxygen that controls the bacteria. GlyMed Plus Skin Medication also includes many antioxidants to help combat damage created by free radicals to help heal and soothe the skin for a complete balance.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? While Benzoyl Peroxide can be used while pregnant, we always recommend consulting with your physician regarding recommendations.
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Tea Tree
- Aloe Vera
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Polysorbate 20
- Propylene Glycol