- Age Management
CBD POWER BALM
MoisturizerCalm the skin and soothes irritations with CBD POWER BALM. This potent balm uses CBD, amino acids, terpenes, Vitamins D, E, and B Complex to relieve inflamed skin, protect the skin's barrier, and accelerate healing.
Healthy Step: Treat
CBD POWER BALM
GM406 (1 oz)
Apply topically as needed over skin irritation. This balm is the perfect companion to use with any of GlyMed Plus Body products, especially CBD 500 Miracle Massage cream. Can be used on the Face & Body
- Reduces Inflammation
- Is Beeswax non-comedogenic? Yes, Beeswax is safe to use on the face and body - in fact, Beeswax is abundant in Vitamin A, which is very beneficial for those with Acne-prone skin. It’s important to remember that the quality of ingredients will always play a part in determining if a product or ingredient has the potential to clog pores.
- Will CBD get you high? No, CBD is a hemp-based ingredient that differs from strains of marijuana cultivated for their psychoactive drug use. Our CBD is derived from non-drug strains of cannabis and has NO psychoactive compounds. THC is the chemical compound that is responsible for psychoactive effects. Our CBD products are lab-certified to have less than 0.3% THC and in fact our products have been tested and have zero THC.
- What is the difference between HEMP and Marijuana? In December of 2018, the Farm Act of 2018 was signed into law and this law included a revised definition of 'marijuana products'. Under the revised definition, products with low to no THC content (less than 0.3%) were excluded from the definition of marijuana products. There have been many studies and there are many more studies underway that are measuring the benefits of CBD and other hemp-related ingredients. Our CBD products have all been independently certified to be hemp-based products and NOT marijuana products.
- Is this safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers? No, this product is not recommended for mothers who are expecting or nursing. Always recommend your expecting clients consult with their physician regarding using CBD or other active ingredients.
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Seabuckthorn Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cannabis Sativa Stem (CBD) Oil
- Brassica Campestris Seed Oil
- Linum Usitassimum Seed Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil