- Age Management
CBD Face and Body Mist
MoisturizerThis moisturizing and luminous mist helps to balance freshly cleansed skin for a radiant complexion. Infused with CBD and Vitamin B3, this mist not only is a moisture magnet but also provides beneficial anti-aging and microcirculation effects to the skin. Skin is left feeling balanced, radiant and youthful.
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
Healthy Step: Cleanse
Professional CBD-B3 Facial Mist
GM403 (4 oz)
After cleansing, spray 2-4 pumps of CBD Facial Mist onto the skin. Follow with serums & moisturizer.
- Minimizes Pores
- Lifts & Firms
- Evens Skin Tone
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- How is this mist different from the Skin Recovery Mist? CBD-B3 Facial Mist is an anti-aging treatment in the form of a mist, where Skin Recovery Mist is more of a traditional mist, great for refreshing the skin. CBD-B3 Facial Mist does contain Niacinamide and Coffee extract, both are very beneficial for increasing circulation to bring oxygen and nutrients to cells. Because it can be more stimulating, we don’t recommend anyone with rosacea or sensitivities to Niacinamide or Coffee use this product - instead, Skin Recovery Mist would be a better option for sensitive skin.
- Will CBD get me high? No, CBD is a hemp-based ingredient that differs from strains of marijuana cultivated for their psychoactive drug use. Our CBD is derived from non-drug strains of cannabis and has NO psychoactive compounds. THC is the chemical compound that is responsible for psychoactive effects. Our CBD products are lab-certified to have less than 0.3% THC and in fact our products have been tested and have zero THC.
- Is this safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers? Please consult with your physician regarding using CBD for expecting or breastfeeding mothers.
- What is the difference between HEMP and Marijuana products? In December of 2018, the Farm Act of 2018 was signed into law and this law included a revised definition of 'marijuana products'. Under the revised definition, products with low to no THC content (less than 0.3%) were excluded from the definition of marijuana products. There have been many studies and there are many more studies underway that are measuring the benefits of CBD and other hemp-related ingredients. Our CBD products have all been independently certified to be hemp-based products and NOT marijuana products.
- Vitamin B3
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Pentylene Glycol
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) RhizomeRoot Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract
- Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract
- Morinda Citrifolia Extract
- Punica Granatum Fruit Extract
- Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract
- Cannabis Sativa Stem (CBD) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol