- Age Management
CBD B3 Age Delay Facial Dew
MoisturizerThis premier blend of pure CBD, Vitamin B-3, super strength wrinkle-fighting Dipeptide, & Tripeptide complex instantly curbs dry, fatigued and aging skin to bring back younger acting facial cells optimizing & preserving youthful-looking skin
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
Healthy Step: Treat
Professional CBD-B3 Age Delay Facial Dew
GM404 (1.69 oz)
After cleansing, on clean skin treat first using CBD-B3 Face & Body Mist followed with an application of Age Delay Facial Dew on face, neck and décolleté both morning and evening.
- Lifts & Firms
- Lift & Firm
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- I heard that Niacinamide (B3) can be very stimulating, can sensitive skin use this product? Niacinamide is an amazing ingredient with many benefits for the skin, one benefit is increasing circulation to bring oxygen and nutrients to cells. For individuals who are more sensitive this can be too much stimulation. We recommend cocktailing it with our Skin Restoring Fulvic Elixir to help with the activity if you are more sensitive. You can always try our CBD-B3 Facial Mist as an alternative, because it is a mist, it's not as active as a serum.
- Will CBD get you high? No, CBD is a different strand from THC. THC is the chemical compound that is responsible for psychoactive effects. CBD is derived from HEMP and is an antioxidant that has NO Psychoactive compounds - it’s strictly healing.
- What is the difference between HEMP and Marijuana? In December of 2018, the Farm Act of 2018 was signed into law and this law included a revised definition of 'marijuana products'. Under the revised definition, products with low to no THC content (less than 0.3%) were excluded from the definition of marijuana products. There have been many studies and there are many more studies underway that are measuring the benefits of CBD and other hemp-related ingredients. Our CBD products have all been independently certified to be hemp-based products and NOT marijuana products.
- Is this safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers? Please consult with your physician regarding using CBD for expecting or breastfeeding mothers.
- Vitamin B3
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Polysorbate 20
- Cannabis Sativa Stem (Cbd) Oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine
- Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate
- Polyglutamic Acid
- Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract
- Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract
- Morinda Citrifolia Extract
- Punica Granatum Fruit Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Xanthan Gum
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
- Sodium Hydroxide