AHA Active Exfoliator
PeelAHA Active Exfoliator contains 15% glycolic acid and 15% lactic acid, to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin. Helping to reduce wrinkles, dislodging comedones, and preventing further comedone formation. This timed exfoliation treatment is the perfect step for achieving mild peeling.
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
Healthy Step: Treat
AHA Active Exfoliator
GM4 (8 oz)
After cleansing and pre-treating, apply 1Tbs to the area to be treated. Allow to sit for 5-15 minutes, depending on the depth of peel desired. Remove with cool cloths and continue with post treatment protocol.
- Increases Hydration
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Pores & Texture
- Increases Firmness & Elasticity
- Dark Spots
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Most glycolic peels are made with only glycolic acid, so why does GlyMed Plus combine lactic acid with glycolic acid? Within the family of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) glycolic has the smallest molecular structure enabling it to penetrate more rapidly, thus creating more irritation to the skin. Lactic acid is a slightly larger structure, creating a little less irritation. Studies indicate that blending the two together will result in more efficacy, but with less irritation.
- Most of my clients don’t notice any peeling with this product. Am I applying it correctly? Due to the nature of AHAs, most of the activity is taking place within the skin. Therefore, although there is repair going on, it is not visible on the surface. Teach your client not to associate visible peeling with actual results.
- Can AHA Active Exfoliator be used on the neck and chest? Yes, this procedure can be performed anywhere on the body. Make sure if you are adding extra areas, such as the neck, chest, hands, and etc. that you charge accordingly.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? No, it is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to receive chemical treatments.
- Lactic Acid 15%
- Glycolic Acid 15%
- Ginseng Root
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 20
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Sodium Hydroxide