- Age Management
SerumSupercharge cellular turnover and regenerate aged cells with AHA Accelerator! Circadian balanced to work naturally with the skin’s own immune system, this product’s weightless serum is the perfect blend of 20% glycolic and lactic acid to encourage cell renewal and reduce the aging effects of environmental stress and other lifestyle imbalances. A must for allage management programs to 'Accelerate' results.
Recommended for: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
Healthy Step: Treat
GM6 (4 oz)
AHA Accelerator - Sample 4 Pack
KT6 (.5 oz)
Use after Cleansing. Apply a small pea size amount to the face, neck and decollete. Do not remove. Start using 2-3 times a week, slowly increasing until it is part of your nightly regimen.
- Minimizes Pores
- Reduces Dull
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Uneven Texture
- Increases Elasticity
- Dark Spots
- Pores & Texture
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Why is this product called Accelerator? AHA Accelerator has two ingredients in the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) family: glycolic and lactic. AHAs are known to stimulate the epidermal cell turnover that occurs daily in young, healthy skin. With age, this process decreases leaving skin with a coarse texture and loss of vitality. The glycolic acid works more quickly but the lactic results in less irritation leaving AHA Accelerator a great choice for all levels of aging skin.
- AHA Accelerator left my skin red and tingly. Am I allergic or sensitive to this product? Typically redness and tingling is a normal reaction of alpha hydroxy acids and an indication that your skin is feeling it work. Usually, as the skin adjusts, these conditions subside. However, if you are concerned, it is a good idea to begin application gradually beginning with once every second or third day for two weeks working up to daily as tolerated.
- I heard the alpha hydroxy acids make my skin more sensitive to the sun. Are they safe? It is true that like retinols, salicylic acid, and a myriad of ingredients and medications, AHAs do create sun sensitivities. That is why your GlyMed Plus skin care professional will always require that you use a minimum SPF 15 with necessary re-application throughout the day. GlyMed Plus Professional Skin Care has a variety of sunscreens to suit any skin type and consumer preference.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? Yes, however, your skin is more vulnerable to sun exposure during this time so make sure you are always wearing your GlyMed Plus sunscreen when outdoors.
- Glycolic Acid 10%
- Lactic Acid 10%
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea Extract
- Aqua (Water)
- Butylene Glycol
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Polysorbate 20
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide