- Professional Only
5-Berry Pigment Control Peel
PeelThis potent TCA and antioxidant peel is the perfect solution for photo-aging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and acne. 5-Berry Pigment Control Peel combines 7% TCA and the reparative, protective, and anti-aging benefits of 5 natural berries: cranberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, and bearberry. Colorblind making it safe for all Fitzpatricks.
Recommended for: Combination, Normal, Oily
Healthy Step: Treat
5-Berry Pigment Control Peel
GM98 (4 oz)
Layered Peel. Each layer must sit for 3-4 minutes to neutralize. After cleansing and pre-treat, apply 1 tsp into a dish. Place gauze in and saturate with solution. Begin working product across the forehead, down the sides of the face, over the chin, upper lip, nose and finish over the cheeks. Follow with Post Treatment Protocol.
- Dark Spots
- Lift & Firm
- Pores & Texture
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Can this peel be used to boost or enhance other peels? 5-Berry Pigment Control Peel can either be used alone, applied in layers or it can be used to “boost” other peels during the treatment. However, when first using the 5 Berry Pigment Control Peel, it is not recommended to use additional AHA peels with it. After assessing the client’s skin and tolerance, multiple peels may be used during future appointments.
- How much visible peeling will my client see with 7% TCA? 5-Berry Pigment Control Peel contains 7% TCA and was not intended to achieve the medium depth peel available with 15%. However, for clients who are not prepared for the “down time” that accompanies this aggressive treatment, 5-Berry Pigment Control will provide a more manageable result.
- Why is this treatment called “Pigment Control”? First, the five berries included in this treatment are natural anti-inflammatories and are abundant with arbutin. In addition, the licorice root extract has been shown to be a more potent lightener than kojic acid. Finally, the 7% TCA in this treatment will provide some subtle exfoliation of topical, transient hyperpigmentation.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms? No, it is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to receive chemical treatments.
- Trichloracetic Acid (TCA) 7%
- 5 Berries: Blueberry
- Witch Hazel
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
- Citric Acid
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water
- Phytic Acid
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Ascorbic Acid (L) (Vitamin C)
- Hydrolyzed Cranberry Fruit/Leaf Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Ester)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract
- Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract
- Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Yellow 10
- Blue 1